I’m offering free commenting backlinks from my 6 dofollow blogs, to any of your blogs, websites or social media sites.
For a limited, not yet determined time, commenting on my 7 dofollow blogs (blogs with the “nofollow” attribute removed) is the quickest, easiest, surest and cheapest (free) way to get backlinks to your sites available on the web. Anybody working on their SEO link building would be a fool not to take advantage of the opportunity while it is still available.
Each blog is subject specific. Although I will publish almost any and all comments, including those with links posted on them, I ask that you at least try to ad something to the conversation. As long as your comments are not blatant abuse of my generosity, by posting nothing but pure advertisement, I have no problem with publishing it. But if every comment ends up having links in them, I will stop your taking advantage of me by pulling the plug completely. You don’t need to do that, since you will receive a link from the URL you fill in as your webaddress.
Example of a great comment:
I liked your post, but I feel holistic health practices should not be covered under Medicare, as it is not a proven treatment technique. Maybe private insurance providers could cover it as an option, but only if people are willing to pay for it out of their own pockets, not out of the pockets of tax payers who don’t even believe in holistic medicine.
Example of good comment:
I liked your post, but I feel holistic health practices should not be covered under Medicare, as it is not a proven treatment technique. Maybe private insurance providers could cover it as an option, but only if people are willing to pay for it out of their own pockets, not out of the pockets of tax payers who don’t even believe in holistic medicine. Check out this article, Holistic Medicine as Treatment Options, at http://example.abc
Example of acceptable comment:
Great post! I look forward at reading your next one. Thanks for the info.
Example of unacceptable comment:
Great post! Thanks for the info. Check out my blog, at http://example.abc
1. Tom Retterbush, Investigator, Investigating Mysteries, Secrets and Conspiracies. http://tomretterbush-investigator.blogspot.com/
2. Tom Retterbush, Activist, Defending what’s right. Fighting what’s wrong. http://tomretterbushactivist.blogspot.com/
3. Addicts Not Anonymous, Real Addicts. Real Stories. Real Recovery. http://addictsnotanonymous.blogspot.com/
4. HealthBe, Opening the door to natural, holistic and alternative health. http://healthbe.blogspot.com/
5. Date Karma, Enlightened, Online and Social Media Dating Techniques. http://datekarma.blogspot.com/
6. SEXYOUALL, Sexual Advice Blog (No Pornography) http://sexyouall.blogspot.com/\
NOTE: There are 2 more dofollow blogs under construction, so I will update this list as soon as they are available for commenting.